Learn Korean Traditional Music
Date : 2015-02-10 / Hit : 5357
The spring semester of 2015 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from March 7. The program will be conducted in English and Korean (with language assistance) and the Center will provide instruments necessary for the lesson during the class.
1. CLASS DURATION
- Mar. 7 - May. 16 (11 weeks) / 10:30 - 12:20
* Completion Concert: Sat. 5pm, Mar. 23 at Umyeon-dang Theater
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 70,000 won (covering the whole 12-week course)
3. Participants’ Benefit
- Participants attending more than 50% (6 days) of the semester will be given ticket(s) for one ‘Saturday Performance of Korean Music & Dance’ (one A seat or two B seats) upon their request.
- Beginner GAYAGEUM (zither with 12 strings)
- Intermediate GAYAGEUM
- JANGGU (hourglass-shaped drum)
- HAEGEUM (fiddle with two strings)
* Classes are subject to cancelation due to insufficient participants.
- Duration: Feb. 2 - Mar. 5
- First come, first served
* Please visit our website (www.gugak.go.kr/eng) for application.
For more information and questions, please contact: