Seeking A Position As An English Instructor
Date : 2009-09-18 / Hit : 2498
Kim Hoi Hyun (Paul)
Seokyo Dong 346-31
OBJECTIVE: A Position as an English
* Native (Korean American Adoptee)
* Languages: English (Native), Korean (Beginner : 3 months only)
* Teaching Experience: Children (group and 1 to 1), Phone
* Visa Status: Korean Citizen
* Resided in the US: 28 years
EDUCATION: Corona Del Sol High School, Tempe, Arizona, 1992
I DON'T HAVE A DEGREE
Yoons English Hagwon , Songpa Gu:English Teacher June 2008- present
Tomato English Hagwon,Incheon:English Teacher Mar. 2008-June 2008
J&D Elite Hagwon,Bundang:English Teacher July 2007-Aug 2007
Let's Talk English, Seoul: Private English Tutor Feb. 2003-present
* Taught conversational English to different age groups (kids to adults).
* Used newspaper articles to teach .
HB English Hagwon, Ilsan: English Instructor May 2006-Aug 2006
* Taught kids in group lessons (average 13 kids per class)
* Tried teaching to keep the kids entertained.
Pickup Phone English, Gangnam:Conversation Instructor Dec 2005-Feb 2006
* Taught business men and women over the phone
Notebook Factory, Seoul: Operations Assistant Oct.2002-Dec.2002
* Assembled notebooks.
* Delivered papers to apartment complexes.
* I am a hard worker if given the chance.
* Even though I dont have a degree, I am well educated.
* I am an easy person to get along with and I learn quickly.
* I have a creative imagination and open to new ideas.
* I am energetic and enjoy what I do.
* I am NOT BILINGUAL
* I will only accept text messages.(Please TEXT me or send email), then I will contact
as soon as possible.
**NOTICE** Please read ALL information before contacting me.