Public School Positions in Chungnam Province
Date : 2009-06-21 / Hit : 2040
This is AILOP, a search firm in Korea which has branch office in China and Australia.
We are looking for a Native English teacher for that full time position as below.
If you're interested in this job offer, please send us the required documents as below by June 25, 2009 (Korea Time).
All Applicants submit application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please include your answers in this email for below questions:
- Preferred teaching level: Kinder / Elementary / Middle / High School / Adult / Any
- Desired Starting Date
- Preferred Location
POSITION: Public School Positions in Chungnam Province
1. Title: Native English Teacher in Public School
(1) Teaching Level: Elementary School
(2) Job Location: All areas across Chungnam Province in Korea
(3) Job Type: Full-time
(4) Starting Date: July, September 2009
(5) Application Deadline: June 30, 2009 (in case of vacant positions,
documents are accepted after deadline)
(6) Basic Requirements
1) E-2 Visa holder: should have a citizenship from one of the following countries:
Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, and South Africa
2) Education Level: Minimum of Bachelor's degree
3) Age: Be a maximum of fifty-nine (59) years of age
(7) Required Documents
All applicants will be required to submit the following documents (some document forms* are
(a) 1st Step
② Copy of passport photo page
③ Copy of your bachelors diploma / masters diploma
④ Application Form*
⑤ A personal Essay* (minimum thirty hundred (300) words)
⑥ Personal Medical Assessment*
If you are qualified initial screening, we need the rest of documents indicated in the below Second Step:
*Please be noted that further step can be progressed if you pass the initial screening criteria.
(b) 2nd Step
⑦ Two (2) recommendation letters (from a professor or a former employer)
⑧ Official Medical Report (Issued by a doctor)
⑨ Educational Documents
1) A copy of your diploma (Apostilled or, for Canadians only, notarized at the Korean
2) Two (2) sealed transcripts
⑩ Criminal Record Certification (Apostilled or, for Canadians only, notarized at the Korean
⑪ One (1) passport size photo
⑫ Optional Documents (If applicable)
1) Copies of certification (Teacher's / TESOL/ TEFL/ CELTA (100+hours) certificate etc)
2) Proof of teaching/work experience
2. Working Condition:
(1) Contract period: One (1) year renewable contract
(2) Work Hours: Eight (8) hours per day, Five (5) days per week excluding Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays (approx. fourteen (14) days) of the Republic of Korea
(3) Schedule of hours: 8:30 am ~ 4:30 pm
(Total instructional hours will not exceed twenty-two (22) hours per week)
(Supplementary class instruction pay: 20,000 KRW per hour)
(4) Monthly Salary: 2.1~2.7 million KRW (depending on qualifications and experience).
(1) Entrance Allowance: 1,300,000 KRW (upon beginning the term of employment)
(2) Exit Allowance: 1,300,000 KRW (upon successful completion of the one (1)
(3) Entrance Allowance (2) 500,000 KRW (If the new employee is the one who has lived in domestic area)
(4) Housing: Fully Furnished Housing Provided - apartment or studio-type housing. (security deposit: 900,000 KRW)
(5) Rent Subsidy: 400,000 KRW (if employee decides to find housing on their
(6) Settlement allowance: 300,000 KRW (one-time payment).
(7) Renewal Allowance: 2,000,000 KRW (the beginning of the new term of employment)
(8) Rural Allowance: 100,000 KRW (monthly)
(9) Multiple School Allowance: 100,000 KRW for two schools (monthly)
maximum of 150,000 KRW for three or more schools (monthly)
(10) Tax Exemption: All employees, except Canadians, will be exempt from paying Korean income tax for the first two years.
(11) Insurance: Medical insurance (50%) & National pension (50%).
(12) Severance pay: One-month salary after completion of a one-year contract.
(13) Paid Leave: Twenty-one (21) calendar days during the term of the
employment. (ten (10) calendar days during the summer and eleven (11) calendar days during the winter recess)
A. Sick Leave: Eleven (11) working days during the Term of Employment
B. Special Leave: Employee’s marriage (seven (7) calendar days).
the death of Employee’s parents or spouse (seven (7) calendar days).
the death of Employee’s child (five (5) calendar days)
female Employee’s maternity (ninety (90) calendar days)(the first sixty (60) days are paid)
(14) Home leave vacation: Two (2) calendar weeks (in the case of renewal of this contract)
If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ESL Division of AILOP