search close
Sat, May 28, 2022 | 06:37
failure to pay
Date : 2009-04-29 / Hit : 2317
Please give me advice - my hagwon employer has failed to pay me this month (ESL teacher, of course), without any explanation. I know he's not happy with me as an employee, but I can't switch jobs unless I get the Letter of Release, can I?
If I demand one, and he doesn't give it, what can I do?