search close
Sat, May 28, 2022 | 07:36
failure to pay
Date : 2009-05-04 / Hit : 2166
>Please give me advice - my hagwon employer has failed to pay me this month (ESL teacher, of course), without any explanation. I know he's not happy with me as an employee, but I can't switch jobs unless I get the Letter of Release, can I?
>If I demand one, and he doesn't give it, what can I do?

If it is a few days it is a normal problem. If it has gone on for awhile then go to immigration and make a complaint. the process takes some time but they will help you and if your boss dislikes younow probably willhate you then but will be forced to pay and you can move. go to which is the governement website for issues. it will help you.