Korean Traditional Music Class
Date : 2016-01-28 / Hit : 3583
The spring semester of 2016 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from March 5. The program will be conducted in English and Korean (with language assistance) and the Center will provide instruments necessary for the lesson during the class.
1. CLASS DURATION
- Mar. 5 - May. 21 (11 weeks / no class on May 14) / 10:30 - 12:20
* Completion Concert: Sat. 5pm, May 28
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 70,000 won (covering the whole 12-week course)
3. CLASSES OFFERED
- Beginner GAYAGEUM (zither with 12 strings)
- Intermediate GAYAGEUM
- JANGGU (hourglass-shaped drum)
- HAEGEUM (fiddle with two strings)
* Classes are subject to cancelation due to insufficient participants.
- Duration: Feb. 2 - Mar. 3
- First come, first served
- Download the application form from below our website, fill it and send it to email@example.com.
For more information and questions, please contact: