Language Exchange (English-Korean)
Date : 2015-02-14 / Hit : 3625
Hi, I'm a 30-something Korean guy. I'm look for a language exchange partner whose first language is English. I'm willing to help anyone who is really serious about learning the Korean language. My purpose of doing this is to reach fluency.
Here's my plan:
1. Talk about something in English.
2. Talk about something in Korean.
(If you want or if your Korean isn't good enough to discuss something, I can give you a lesson on basic Korean including grammar, conversation, pronunciation, etc. for free.)
3. Practice English and Korean by communicating with random Koreans or English speaking people on the street or at shops.
(I have some ideas about this activity. It would be fun.)
4. Call each other when we are both available and speak to each other either in English or in Korean.
* We will get together once or twice a week in Seoul.
If you are interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to your reply.
Thanks for reading.