Business Developer Intern
Date : 2012-09-07 / Hit : 2444
Greetings from the Christian College Consultancy – Asia!
Company Profile: We are an organization focused on promoting and advocating for Evangelical Christian Colleges from North America to prospective students in Asia. Our office base is currently located in COEX in Seoul, Korea. We are focused in students who are hoping to study in the US that are at International Schools, English Academies, Expat Communities, and Churches. Our goal is to help students and families in Asia see the amazing benefits and advantages in having a Christian based college education in helping develop oneself in to becoming the person they were meant to be in this lifetime.
Position: At this time, we are searching for an Intern to Associate position for an entry level staff who graduated from an Evangelical Christian College in North America. This position is meant for someone who is entrepreneurial in spirit and is detailed in nature. You will be tasked and mentored to develop aspect of this company with the Director of the company.
Requirements of the Position:
1. Fully Bilingual: Korean and English
2. Graduated from an Evangelical Christian College in North America (CCCU or NACCAP college)
3. 1-2 years of business experience
4. Comfortable speaking to groups
5. Male preferred but not require
6. Microsoft office experience (word, excel, ppt, etc.)
7. Website design skills preferred
1. This is currently an unpaid position but can turn into a paid salary position depending on results
2. We cannot offer a visa for this position at this time, so you must be an F visa candidate or must get permission from your institution if you are an E2 visa status person.
3. This is a part-time flex position (mutual consent).
4. You will work at home and/or the office at COEX.
5. You will have opportunities to speak to groups
6. You will be working on projects from end to end
7. Mentoring and skill set development will be offered by the Director of the company.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Admin@cccasia.org or (+82) 10 7315 4739.
Executive Director, CCCA