Learn Korean Traditional Music
Date : 2017-02-01 / Hit : 7933
The spring semester of 2017 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from March. 4. The program is conducted in English and Korean and the Center will provide instruments necessary for the lesson during the class.
1. CLASS DURATION
- Mar. 4 - May 20 (11 weeks / no class on May 6) / 10:30 - 12:20
* Completion Concert: Sat. 5pm, May 27 at Umyeon-dang Theater
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 30,000 won (covers the whole course)
3. CLASSES OFFERED
- GAYAGEUM (zither with 12 strings)
- JANGGU (hourglass-shaped drum)
- HAEGEUM (fiddle with two strings)
* Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient participants.
- Duration: Feb. 1 - Mar. 3
- First come, first served
- Download application from below website and send it by email.
- Website: www.gugak.go.kr/eng
- Credit transfer to National Gugak Center bank account after receiving confirmation email.
For more information and questions, please contact: