Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreingers
Date : 2014-08-07 / Hit : 5100
The fall semester of 2014 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from Sep. 13. The program will be conducted in English and Korean (with language assistance) and the Center will provide instruments necessary for the lesson during the class.
1. CLASS DURATION
- Sep. 13 ~ Nov. 29 (12 weeks) / 10:30 ~ 12:20
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 30,000 won (covering the whole 12-week course)
- Beginner's GAYAGEUM (12-string zither)
- Intermediate GAYAGEUM (12-string zither)
- JANGGU (hourglass-shaped drum)
- HAEGEUM (two-string spike fiddle)
* Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient participants.
- Duration: Aug. 1 ~ Sep. 11
- First come, first served
For more information, please visit our website or send email.
Website: www.gugak.go.kr > English