Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners
Date : 2013-08-19 / Hit : 4752
The fall session of 2013 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from September 7. The program will be conducted in English and Korean (with language assistance) and instruments required for lesson will be provided during the class.
- Sep. 7 ~ Nov. 30 (12 weeks / no class on Sep. 21) / 10:30 ~ 12:20
* Final presentation scheduled at 11:00, Nov. 30.
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 30,000 won (covering the whole 12-week course)
- Janggu (hourglass-shaped drum)
- Gayageum Beginner’s (12-stringed zither)
- Gayageum Intermediate (12-stringed zither)
- Haegeum (two-stinged zither)
- Samulnori (percussion ensemble)
* Prerequisite janggu class or janggu skills required for samulnori class
* Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient participants.
- Deadline: Sep. 5
- First come, first served
- Download application form from our website (http://www.gugak.go.kr:9001/eng/index.jsp) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and question, please contact to: email@example.com or call: 02-580-3054