Traditional Music Class for Foreigners
Date : 2012-08-10 / Hit : 2368
The fall semester of 2012 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from September 1. The program will be conducted in English and Korean (with language assistants) and the instruments necessary for the lesson will be leased during the class.
- Sep. 1 ~ Nov. 24 (12 weeks, no class on Sep. 29) / 10:30~12:30, Every Saturday
* Final presentation scheduled at 11:00, Nov. 24.
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 30,000 won (covering the whole 12-week course)
-Janggu (Hourglass-Shaped Drum)
-Gayageum A (12-Stringed Zither):
> For those who can read basic music scores. First language spoken in the class is English.
-Gayageum B (12-Stringed Zither):
> For those who're not used to reading music scores. Easy Korean with an interpreter.
-Haegeum (Two-Stringed Fiddle)
-Samulnori (Percussion Ensemble)
1) Prerequisite janggu class or janggu skills required for Samulnori class.
2) Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient participants.
- Deadline: Aug. 30.
- First come, first served
- Download application form below our website complete it and send it to: email@example.com.
For more information and questions, feel free to contact Mr. Lee (02-580-3054, firstname.lastname@example.org).