Traditional Korean Music Class for Foreigners
Date : 2011-08-24 / Hit : 2524
The fall semester of 2011 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from Sep. 17 at the National Gugak Center. The program will be conducted in English and Korean (with language assistants) and the instruments necessary for the lesson will be leased during the class.
- Sep. 17 ~ Dec. 3 (12 weeks) / 10:30~12:30, Every Saturday
* Final presentation scheduled at 10:30, Dec. 3.
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 30,000 won (covering the whole 12-week course)
- Janggu (Hourglass-Shaped Drum)
- Gayageum Beginner's (12-Stringed Zither)
- Gayageum Intermediate
- Haegeum (Two-Stringed Fiddle)
- Samulnori (Percussion Ensemble), Beginner's
- Samulnori Intermediate
1) Prerequisite janggu class or janggu skills required for Samulnori class.
2) Classes are subject to be cancelled due to insufficient participants.
- Deadline: Sep. 9.
- First come, first served
- Download application form from our website (www.gugak.go.kr/eng), complete it and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and questions, feel free to contact Mr. Lee (02-580-3054, email@example.com)