Fri, February 24, 2017 | 20:16
Diseases & welfare
Labor & environment
Seoul & provinces
Hotel & Travel
Thoughts of the Times
Letter to the Editor
Today in History
Latest News :
Workplace comedy busts real-life stress
Yoo In-seok, an office worker, says he finds some relief watching the KBS show “Good Manager.” “I’m stressed out from work these days and ...
Chef Baek's cooking show returns with new easy recipes
Celebrity chef Baek Jong-won, who was behind a home cooking boom in recent years, has returned to tvN for a third season of his variety show “Mr Baek, The Hom...
Viewers complain cable channels' lack of objectivity most
TV viewers find that cable TV lacks objectively, a study by the Korea Communications Standards Commission (KCSC), said Tuesday. According to the report, TV vi...
Online comments becoming new source for news
Amid controversy over fake news running rampant, questions remain whether online readers’ comments, often mixed with vulgar and threatening words, represent t...
Dramas reflecting abuse of power gain rave reviews
In the real word, the nation is grappling with the fallout of the Choi Soon-sil scandal. But Choi and her cronies are infuriating the publ...
Actresses to show their bare faces in 'Guesthouse Daughters'
What would it be like if popular actresses showed their faces without make-up and revealed their daily lives? Viewers are about to find ou...
'Good Manager' rises from underdog to favorite
“Good Manager,” the drama currently airing on KBS, continues to make headlines as a ratings underdog, surprising the viewers. The initiall...
'In chaotic world, Journey is certain music for uncertain times'
American rock band Journey, best known for its classic hits “Don’t Stop Believin’” and “Open Arms,” will hold its first live Seoul concert...
'Infinite Challenge' hiatus halves TV commercial sales
With its long-running reality show “Infinite Challenge” currently off the air for seven weeks, starting from Jan. 28, MBC is estimated to have lost over 2 bil...
'Guardian' fever continues
Fantasy-romance drama “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God” ended more than two weeks ago, posting a record high 20.5 percent viewership fo...
1. 8 aquariums under scrutiny after dolphin death
2. Kim Jong-nam had offer to lead N. Korea's government-in-exile
3. Woman jumps in front of subway train in Daegu
4. Curtain falling on Seoul's red-light district called 588 [VIDEO]
5. Kim Jong-nam: the life and tragic times of N. Korea's forgotten son
6. Human translators rout AI in much-hyped translation event
7. Seoul offers hallyu festivals for foreigners
8. [Provincial News] Gwangju to publish daily living guidebooks for foreigners
9. Alert: 3,890 wild tigers left on earth
10. 17th century Korean map missing for over 20 years
Privacy Statement (개인정보 취급방침)