Diseases & welfare
Labor & environment
Seoul & provinces
Hotel & Travel
Thoughts of the Times
Letter to the Editor
Today in History
Mon, January 23, 2017 | 15:41
Art & living>
Hotel & Travel>
Hotel & Travel
Pod hotel opens at Incheon Airport
One-night stays for travelers at Incheon International Airport became cheaper when a “capsule” hotel opened there on Friday. According to ...
Park Hyatt SeoulThe Park Hyatt Seoul’s bar, the Timber House, is presenting an alcoholic beverage happy hour until the end of Februa...
Enjoy oysters at 2 Ambassador hotels in Seoul
Two Ambassador hotels in Seoul are featuring oysters in their restaurants until the end of February.
Wonderful time for strawberries
Winter still has a long way to go, but strawberries are already all over Seoul and Incheon shops, supermarkets and hotel restaurants, whic...
Gangwon to hold Olympic festival next month
Ahead of the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics, the Gangwon Provincial Government will hold a culture festival next month in two host citie...
Korea Grand Sale is back
Starting next week, more than 300 manufacturers and retailers will offer big discounts and promotional events exclusively for foreign tour...
Festival offers glimpse into Vietnamese films
The Vietnam Cinema Department and the Korean Film Council (KOFIC) will co-host the 2017 Vietnam Film Day in Korea from Jan. 12 to Jan. 14 ...
Get ready for Lunar New Year with hotel offers
Lunar New Year is approaching, so here are some hotel gifts and room packages available to help you celebrate the holiday.
Sheraton Incheon focuses on convention
The Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel was part of an aspiring Songdo International Business District (IBD) development project aimed at making ...
Leading opposition presidential hopeful Moon Jae-in, ...
College seniors, who were selected to participate&nbs...
People’s Party new leader Rep. Park Jie-won, ri...
1. Korean-Nigerian model breaks through barriers
2. Cameras at brothels cause stir
3. Japan wants Dokdo removed from 2018 Winter Olympics website
4. Koreans join Women's March against new US president
5. US asks Korea to arrest Ban Ki-moon's brother
6. World renowned DJ taunts Korean comedian for ripping off his track
7. Seo In-young agency apologizes for 'cussing'
8. ISIS turns Korean trucks into 'war rigs'
9. Korea concerned about Trump's 'America first' policy
10. 'Trump will solve N. Korea issue. No he won't'
Privacy Statement (개인정보 취급방침)